quarta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2006

Raining on the Inside - Amy Grant

Gosto muito da Amy Grant. Eu sabia de cor esta música inteira, quando tinha uns 18 ou 20 anos, talvez. E ela volta, agora.


When all goodbyes / Are said and done, / And nighttime finds you home, / Are you all right / To spend a night / Of being all alone?

And do you hide / Between the lines / Of conversations past? / A wall of words, / A heart unheard, / That hides behind a mask?

I'm raining on the inside; / My heart wells up with tears that start to pour. / I'm raining on the inside, / But then Your cries of love break through, / And I fall in love with You once more.

When friends who care / Can't be there / To ease away my pain, / And peace of mind, / It's hard to find, / Like sunlight in the rain.

God sees my heart, / The deepest part, / Inside this lonely me, / And reachin' in, / His love begins / To heal the heart in me.

I'm raining on the inside; / Oh, my heart weels up with tears that start to pour. / I'm raining on the inside, / But then Your cries of love break through, / And I fall in love with You once more.

Sometimes we're raining on the inside, / And our hearts well up with tears that start to pour. / But when we're raining on the inside, / Let His cries of love break through, / Know that He loves you, once more....

Sometimes I'm raining on the inside, / But then Your cries of love break through, / And I fall in love with You once more.

Nenhum comentário: